Sunday, July 4, 2010

It's a fine life, carrying the banner, it's a fine life!
  • I crossed a river to get to church last sunday.
  • I slaughtered the goat we ate to celebrate finishing a well with the drilling crew.
  • Haven't shaved in 3 weeks.
  • I floss with thorns.
  • I bathe under the stars with a bucket.
  • 90 degrees and a breeze inside a house is cool. 100 is comfy.
  • I could buy a camel for $200 bucks and am considering it.
  • Last week my friend Akai told me God would punch me if I threw away any of my food.
  • I drink tea every day.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Dedication
    2. ....
    3. Need evidence
    4. Ouch
    5. Bathing under the stars sounds like a dream.
    6. Think of it as a hottub without the water
    7. BUY THE CAMEL!
    8. Rightly so
    9. What kind?

    PRAYING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep the camel for you. As long as you can afford the shipping. Be careful the whole family is thinking of you.

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete